Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hairstyle Help (Picture inlcuded)?

i%26#039;m getting my hair cut in like a week and i%26#039;m not exactly sure what to do, so if anyone could tell me what would look best on me that would be great. Please add pictures, that would really help a lot,


heres a picture of what my hair looks like now:


http://profiles.yahoo.com/musicistheshit...


Thanks!
Hairstyle Help (Picture inlcuded)?
your hair is so nice ! %26amp; shiny lol.. long layers would look great on you don%26#039;t cut the length too short
Hairstyle Help (Picture inlcuded)?
I%26#039;d say some nice, long layers would look pretty nice, maybe even a little color (darker brown or red highlights)
Reply:I think you should go with something between chin and shoulder length with lots of choppy layers!! I bet it would make you look lots older!

No comments:

Post a Comment