Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need help choosing a hairstyle... please help me..?

ok well i dont need this hairstyle tell back to school sense my next haircut i get will be for grad. any how i want a hairstyle to suit my taste in music, which would be hard core rock, screamo,emo,rock but i have the worst hair for this... i have really curly/wavey hair (more wavey then curly) thats light brown/darkblonde my hair grows fast and obviously the shorter it us the straighter it is. and i also want a haristyle that can make me attractive to emo girls cus im attractive to them... (BUT IM MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE HAIRSTYLE FITING MY TASTE IN MUSIC!!!) please help
I need help choosing a hairstyle... please help me..?
emo dudes rock!!!


a straightener will be your best friend, buy got2 straightener product, bangs covering your eyes and add a little bit of volume die black


ps(blak eyeliner is atractive on men)

No comments:

Post a Comment