Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New haircut??

okay i have a hairstyle that im going to be changing...i want to know if you think this would look cool. i am going to have green(real green not lime green) purple and blue streaks throughout my dark brown hair, dont worry i have already dyed my hair weird colors before so i know what will happen. my other question is what kind of cut should i get? right now my longest layer is about an inch below my shoulder and my shortest is a little below my chin, i have angled bangs(and i dont want to get rid of them) also extensions are out of the question and so is a really short style because my hair is thick(i get it thinned but i dont want anything shorter than my chin) i also have to straighten it. please no rude answers
New haircut??
I wouldn%26#039;t do the colors, and if you have too stick with one color. Blue looks the best in brown hair. When people dye there hair many different weird colors, it usually looks cheap and like they are trying to hard to be different and noticed.





You can%26#039;t make yourself different, you either are or you%26#039;re not. So no, I don%26#039;t think it sounds cool.
New haircut??
I would say the green will fade fast to an ugly shade as i have done this to my own, but the purple is great as i have that right now and blue is good too. i think the purple and blue together would be your best bet. green always takes the eyes from the other colors.


the best cut for that is the a line cut where its shorter in the back and goes to longer in the front. its a very popular cut.


I am a student in cosmetology school almost ready to graduate so i have seen personally what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment