Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to style my layered curly hair?

i have layered curly hair and im about to take my senior picture next week. usually i just blow dry my hair and its curly but not exactly what i want. i want it to look really nice for the picture but im not to sure how to go about it. does anyone know how to style curly layered hair? like what products to use and what not? thanks a lot =]!!
How to style my layered curly hair?
If you dont want to straighten it i would use The Catwalk Curls Rock cream.Dont use a lot though just like a dime size amount it gives you the wet look yet its not crunchy or hard.Use a some of The Paul Mitchell Extra Body mousse as well to help with the frizz if you have a problem with that.:o)
How to style my layered curly hair?
straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment