Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My hair is it my fault??????

ok well my moms hair is super CURLY and so is her moms and dads and sisters and my dads hair is super STRAIGHT youd think my hair would be curly straight or wavy well..neither its supposely straight but it can be straighter by alot and i can make it wavy but i have to put a bunch of gel wen its wet and i have to scrunch it by putting it in a sort of messy bun and i have to keep it that way 4 like 20 or more minutes. but of i just take a shower and leave it how it is it gets all puffy and the next day its all calm and straight exept for since in layers and the tips gets kinda wavy but only that so what am i suppose to do w/ my hair cuz if i want it wavy it takes a long time and if i want it straight i have to shower every 2 or 3 days and i get dandruff really bad and fast so if u know anything plz help


btw if i try to straighten it, it doesnt work i dont get it i just works with my bangs
My hair is it my fault??????
U should be proud of curly hair!
My hair is it my fault??????
You need to find a style that works well with the hair that you have. You will go nuts if you try to make your hair look a way that it won%26#039;t naturally go. I learned that lesson after several permanents. I wanted spiral curls, then I wanted a body wave, and it never worked. Finally, I got layers, and now I like my hair the way it is (straight). You should talk to a good hair stylist and try to find out a cut that works best with what you have already got.

No comments:

Post a Comment